Monday, February 11, 2013

A MIRACLE...



Happy Sunday!
If you all remember a while back last year I was going to enter a pole competition and I chickened out. Ring a bell?  If not click below.

yep im a coward

I decided this year I was going to face my fears and just submit being that the semi finals are being held at my home studio Studio Venus  . We are holding the elite division semi finals and I am NOT elite...however I figured I had nothing to loose other than my dignity.



Long behold after submitting this garbage video of huge mistakes and awkwardness...


I EFFIN MADE IT TO THE SEMI FINALS!

I know its hard to believe after seeing the train wreck of a video so here is the link to the competition page.  My name is right there at the bottom for proof....
Venus Pole Festival elite competitors

I am going into this knowing I will not win and honestly its not even possible. I just dont wanna look like an ass hole compared to the awesome ( deserving ) competitors.The mandatory compulsory moves were there in my video so im guessing thats the only reason I made it. Or maybe its like American Idol where they purposely put through the worst singers to go in front of the judges for a laugh?
 Anyway I am pumped to meet these amazing women and to take some workshops with Nadia Sharif, Aerial Amy, and Kelly Yvonne.

Hey..whats the worst thing that can happen right??




No comments:

Post a Comment